2022 Event Ticket Pricing & Conditions
Adult: $44 (online) / $49 (walk-up)
Child (10 & Under): $34 (online) / $39 (walk-up)
- Nightly tickets include access to the Haunted Hayride, Fear Zone and Haunted Barn.
- Hours are in our ticket calendar. The Property closes at 11pm. Doors open 30 mins prior to our first Hayride time for the day. Food Vendors open 30 Mins Prior to The First Hayride Time of the day.
- The attractions all open when the the first Hayride begins.
- No refunds for any reason. We do run in slight rain and sell ponchos. If we postpone an event due to rain, weather or other reasons, we will reschedule the event. If you cannot attend your rescheduled date, you may use your ticket(s) any time for the remainder of 2022 season or any time in the 2023 season.
- If you do not agree with the refund policy you may buy tickets on site the day you wish to come. However your ride time is not guaranteed and you may wait.
- We ask guests to complete your trip in 2 hours to allow guests to experience our event in full as parking is limited (firepit rentals are excluded from this).
- Our New "Thrilla" Dance Show runs Sept 23-Oct 29th and is times a night Friday and Saturdays only.
- Group bookings are available for 15 or more. Group rates will automatically apply when you select more than 15 tickets. Groups larger than 45 please call us for booking.
- If you are on the last Hayride of the night, you must arrive in time to enjoy the other attractions prior to our listed closing times.
- Our Shuttle is a white OVER THE FALLS TOUR BUS. It Runs 630-CLOSE on Fridays & Saturdays. If you arrive, please wait as it will return approximately every 15 mins
- Over flow parking is free and is a 5 minute shuttle back available on Friday and Saturday only. Lot located at 650 Lake St Wilson NY. There is no shuttle on Sunday. The Lot is Next to Woodcock Brewery.